Pastor Tax Prep
Pastor / Clergy and Foreign Missionary Tax Preparation Specialist
Ordained clergy have unique challenges surrounding tax preparation. Let me help you have the peace of mind knowing your tax returns are accurate and follow the IRS rules.
Many tax preparers are NOT experts in the intricacies of clergy tax rules! Think of it this way – would you seek out your family practice physician if you needed back surgery? Of course not! You need a specialist – that’s where I can help.
Aubrey L. Corcoran
Pastor/Clergy/Ministerial Taxation Expert
B.A. Converse College 1998
M.A. University of Maryland University College 2006
Income Tax School Graduate
Don’t Disregard Tax Rules
- Pastors are in a unique category
- Pastors get treated as self employed, while still receiving a W-2 statement
- Failure to comply results in significant additional taxes and penalties
- Employers of ministers should have an internal specialist address compliance or solicit assistance
- Advising minister should be familiar with rules to ensure compliance
How can an Enrolled Agent help me?
- Heritage Tax Representation and Services will interview and advise you on the tax strategies
- Strategies created will lead to the lowest tax liability for you and your family
- Clergy will receive a detailed interview session (online or in person)
- Evaluation of W-2s for all ministerial positions
- We can advise on IRS approved housing expenses that can be allocated to the housing allowance
- We also can provide payroll services through a third party provider
- Financial advisory services – we can give referrals to experienced providers who understand needs of clergy.
Need More Convincing?