ITIN Services

Please call our office to schedule an interview. We can interview parents and/or children in-person or through a video call. You will be required to mail your identifying documents to our office. Please call to inquire.

Who needs an ITIN?

If you earn income in the United States or have business interest in the United States or are married to a person who is required to file a US Tax Return, you will need either a Social Security Number or an Individual Tax Identification Number. Our office is credentialed to examine your documents and submit a W-7 and CoA to the IRS on your behalf.

What to Bring:
You will need to bring to our office an unexpired document from the list:

  • Original Passport with U.S. Visa pages

OR 2 of the following:

  • US Drivers License
  • Foreign Drivers License
  • United States Military ID Card
  • Foreign Military ID Card
  • Foreign Voter Registration Card
  • USCIS Photo ID
  • Birth Certificate (required for child)
  • School Record (signed by school official)
  • Medical Record (child under 6)