- Heritage Tax Representation & Services provides personal and business tax representation services worldwide.
- Our experienced staff of tax professionals have earned the highest credential the IRS awards.
- Authorized to practice before the IRS and U.S. Tax Court.
- You can expect privacy, a personable and friendly atmosphere
- We are committed to resolving IRS tax debt and reducing tax exposure.
Attorney Bryan Corcoran retired from the Marine Corps with 26 years of service. His duties included tours in Afghanistan and Okinawa. In 1997 he earned a Masters degree in Taxation and is now licensed to practice law in Ohio, the U.S. Tax Court, and before the U.S. Supreme Court. Bryan is also an IRS Enrolled Agent and a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
Aubrey Corcoran is an Enrolled Agent and a graduate of the Income Tax School. She is a former high school science teacher. As a daughter of a retired pastor, she enjoys working with members of the clergy and missionaries to prepare their rather complex tax returns. Aubrey is a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents as well as a board member of the Ohio Society of Special Enrolled Agents. She also is a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. In her free time, she volunteers with her church preschool children’s ministry and teaches tax and financial responsibility classes to prisoners in Warren County, Ohio.