IRS Tax Problems
Veteran-owned and locally operated, our firm has saved clients millions of dollars in tax debt – let us help you!
By submitting this information you agree to be contacted by Heritage Tax Representation and Services via phone, text, or email. Standard messaging rates will apply.
- Heritage Tax Representation & Services provides personal and business tax representation services worldwide.
- Our experienced staff of tax professionals have earned the highest credential the IRS awards.
- Authorized to practice before the IRS and U.S. Tax Court.
- You can expect privacy, a personable and friendly atmosphere.
- We are committed to resolving IRS tax problems and reducing tax exposure.
Aubrey specializes in penalty abatement, audit representation, clergy taxation needs and business returns.
Bryan is admitted to practice before the Tax Court. He offers tax resolution strategies for individuals and businesses, with experience in Offers in Compromise, installment agreements, collection hearings and payroll tax assessments.
1. Where is my refund?
Once we file your return, our office has no control over the timely processing of your refund. The IRS typically issues refunds for e-filed returns within 21 days. In some instances, it takes longer, and in fewer cases, much longer. You can check the status of your refund online or by calling the IRS.
2. Can you speed up my refund and/or call the IRS on my behalf?
Although we are enrolled agents, we do not work for the IRS and have no influence on the timeliness of your refund. We do call and correspond with taxing authorities on behalf of clients who sign a separate engagement letter and provide us with Power of Attorney (form 2848 in most cases). This is a separate service billed at our hourly rate.
3. I received a notice from the IRS, state or local tax authority. What should I do?
4. When does your service to me begin and end?
5. If I received a letter form the IRS that I cannot understand, will you review it for me?
6. You prepared my tax return, and I am being audited. What do I do?
7. I noticed a mistake after I signed my tax return. What do I do?
8. What do you charge for administrative services?
Larger mailings — (cost of postage plus $8 service fee)
Fax. — $2.50 plus .10 per page
Notary – no fee for clients
9. How do I get my tax documents to you?
10. How can I access your secure portal to upload documents?
Your username is your first and last name; for example: JAMESSMITH
PIN = the last four of your SSN
You create your own password.
If you have difficulty signing into the portal, please call us and we will be happy to help.